Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Week 11...still like boobs.

Hoka hey, meaty playthings!

Dark Overlord Recidivist here, with a brand spankin' new installment of "Don't you love to shop at Nomine?" for ya!
Now, before I get into this week's berrilicious stockpile of love, I feel it relevant to point to my assorted lovelies (and my very special, non-assorted lovely, i.e. YOU) that this very day, delivered to my door was the Ultimate Edition of God of War 3. Yes, a not-so-virtual Pandora's Box full of goodness- and there is definitely goodness galore to be had within it!- that I am putting on hold, just so I can talk to you guys.
See how precious you are to me? I chose you over *KRATOS!*It's okay- go ahead, make the face.

":O"
Yes, I know, it's a pretty breathtaking realization, but it is, in fact, a fact- much like my clever clever wordplay.

Ahem.So, this week, we've got a veritable smorgasbord of forbidden deligh-
Er, wait, that's for the press release for my Emporium of Dark Arcana. My bad.So, this week, we've got a veritable smorgasbord of sexylicious goodness here at Nomine!
We've got the gorgeous Noir set, all 30 or so pieces of it, as pictured here:
(PICCEDY PIC PIC, PICCEDY POO, PUT THE PICTURES HERE, MUNCH, THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO)



And the related- but different- Noir Slip Dress set, which weighs in at a lucky 13 pieces, and is also hawt as hell (seriously, I don't even bump pixels, and I find myself camming Munchausen's ass in it. Er, when *she's* in it. I don't wear it. That you need to know of.)

(MO' PICS, MO' LINDENS, MO' PROLLEMS)


You want still more, you say?

Well, how about the delicious little Nomine Pinstripe Dress?
(PIC IT UP!)

Also, because she's Munch, and, ahem, "has a problem," she made two new Mosaic skin makeups, to go with the outfits, which are also the sex, but you can judge that for yourself:

(GUESS WHAT GOES HERE?)


And finally, we have our 'Best Product Name EVARR' candidate for this week...

The HORRID SHARKFUCKER Dress!

Yes, that's right- HORRID SHARKFUCKER, named for SL's own beloved carchardon doinker herself, Horrid Twine!

That's right, Horrid- you've "fin"ally arrived!
(Munch is going to kill me for that pun, so here- look at pics of the dress real quick, while I kill her back first)

(SHAWKFUCKAH PICZ HEYAH, YO!)


And there you have it- another exciting week here at Nomine! Isn't it JAWSOME?!

Ahem. Sorry, Street Sharks cartoon flashback. Oh, the brain, it doth writhe in cartoonish agonies...

Oh, one last thing, before I go- we've been debating going to a twice weekly release schedule here at Nomine, but we'd like some feedback from you guys first:

Twice a week subscribo notices (each containing a different batch of releases), yay or nay?

Let us (and by us, I mean Munch, hahaha) know!

Thanks!

- The Reverend

No comments: