Thursday, October 4, 2012

NOMINE LIMITED EDITION AVATAR UPDATES AND TEASERS

THE HERMIT



 THE MOON


 THE STAR


 THE SUN



It's that time of year again, and I am working like a LUNATIC on the Halloween Limited Edition avatars. However, I had the flu REALLY BAD for a week and I am way behind. They are normally always out by the second week of october, and I am trying very hard to meet that goal.

If I don't, they will be at most one or two days late, so please please bear with me.
In the meantime, I have four of them completed, and thus I am sending out TEASERZ so you can at least have a preview of what's to come.

All of these will come with an entire metric ton of items, including skins, eyes, shape, clothes, accessories, and a warm and fuzzy feeling at knowing you got one of the rare limited edition Nomine Avatars. They will be priced at 5k and once they are gone, they are gone forever.

So thank you for sticking it out, and I will have more soon, promise!

<3 munch="munch" p="p">

No comments: