Monday, October 8, 2012

LIMITED EDITION ARCANA AVATARS ARE HERE!


The Tarot Arcana Avatars are finally finished! All of the avatars come with huge packages of clothing, skins, eyes, and accessories. The avatars will all run 5k a piece and are here until the end of October ( unless they sell out! ) They are out NOW.

They are a limited set of 12 a piece, unless one sells out. If an avatar sells out, I will replenish it to eight, for a grand total of no more than 20 each. When they are gone, they are gone forever. I do not nor have I ever re-released one of my limited editions. 

The sets will NOT be sold separately. I will not sell parts of any avatar, only the complete package.

They are sold on a first come, first serve basis, however - I will take reservations if payment arrangements are made with me. I will hold an avatar for no longer than one week. 

If I am available, I will be happy to model any of the avatars for you.

All avatars are mod/copy/ no transfer. 







Hurry! Last year most of the girls sold out on the first day! And thank you, forever, for sticking by Nomine and for continuing to shop here. Nomine is also a one stop shop for all halloween things. I have more fantasy skins than the competition, tons of leather and lace, creepy halloween eyes, and more goth than you can shake a stick at. 

No comments: