Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One Last Chance to grab one of the Arcana Avatars!

Happy Helloween my beloved mutants!

Thank you all SO much for your support this month, I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me or how much it's helped. As a special treat ( and because a couple of blogs erroneously reported that there were 15 available and I feel guilty ), I am releasing three more of each of the Limited Edition Arcana avatars.

Because you guys rock so very much, I am giving you the chance to grab one before I put them out on the shelves tomorrow. All of the female avatars have sold out, which means there will only be three of them available for sale now. If you wish to purchase one before they are released tomorrow, please follow these instructions.

1 - Make a notecard.
2- Title the notecard NOMINE ARCANA AVATAR DEVIL ( or whichever one it is you want ) and then WRITE YOUR NAME AFTER IT.
3 - In the notecard, please again tell me which avatar ( or avatars ) you would like, your full SL name, and when you can arrange payment. I will contact you for payment and delivery as soon as I can. If I am online, I will complete that and deliver it promptly. I will be online for most of the day today.

Please do NOT make payment if I am not online. I will contact you as soon as I can to arrange payment. These are, as always, first come first serve. The female avatars ( with one exception ) all sold out in the first 24 hours so they will go FAST.

I will hold one for you for 24 hours unless other payment arrangements are made with me. If I do not receive payment within 24 hours, they will be returned to the shelf. Please note that NONE OF THESE are available in the store right now, ONLY through contacting me. If any are left by tomorrow mid morning, they will be put out in box form for sale under their nomal display.

Please remember that these are only available until halloween night at midnight, and then they are gone forever. They will never be re-released.

Men - there are still some of yours available as well, and I will be adding three to the grand total for those as well.

Thank you, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me!

Love Munch.

No comments: