Thursday, October 7, 2010

O death....






It has been so long since I have seen her,
it has been so long since I have visited her,
since the last day
I went to her tomb
to bring her flowers


Yesterday I took the long road
to the cemetery
and I realized how profound
and unforgettable is her memory.



It has been so long since I have seen her,
it has been so long since I have visited her.

- Ignacio Garcia Cuevas

Some more sugar skulls this year, this time in tattoo format, so you can wear them with any skin. Each comes with two versions, one with and without the nose art, which changes the appearance rather drastically. All tattoos are fairly unisex, and there are demos.

Also, a limited edition one in the fortune teller machine.


Don't forget, the 200L sale on specialty skins ends TOMORROW. Come and grab a zombie, a doll, or a drow and get your halloween on!

Love, Munch.

No comments: