Wednesday, May 5, 2010

SinnerMen

Como estas, mi Nominitos?

'tis the Reverend, Recidivist Sideways, clogging up your frontal lobe with my semi-literate ramblings about all the spanky new goodstuffs at Nomine this week!

First up?

You asked for'em, and we listened! Check out these sheer versions of the ever-popular Sinnerman buttondowns. We've had quite a few requests for these, so naturally, I chained Munch to her desk and left her slaving over a hot PhotoShop all week to crank these out for you, my precious little Nominites!




There's also a dirty rumour floating around that I found said restraint struck me as a little too gigglicious to relent on, and that I left her chained up for a few days longer than necessary. I can assure you, there is absolutely *no* validity to these claims, and that these cargo jackets are *not* the result of slave labo- ahem, of an enforced work ethic, I meant to say


No, those were simply an overflowing of Munch's boundless creative energies, brought about solely by her own desire to do creative things! Honest!

(FACIAL CLOSEUP PIC OF REV, TAKEN NOW OR WHENEVER)

Would this face lie?


So come on down to Nomine, and maybe I'll even let Munch out of the funbox!*

That's NOMINE- Putting the "name" in name brand!

No comments: