Monday, April 19, 2010

Gargoyles and Ghosts @ the fantasy faire

The fantasy faire is officially underway, and my releases for this week will only be available at that location and only for the duration of the fantasy faire for now. I have created a unique skintone from the mosaic line for the faire, called Ghost, and four vampy makeups, all of which are available there for a wee little donation to charity.

But that's not why you're here. You want gargoyles. And I will give you gargoyles. Oh such gargoyles will I give.

I present the creatures, available in all their 18 piece glory, male and female sold separately. Each package contains skin, shape, eyes, legs, ears, horns, spikes, tail, and everything else you could possibly need to run around screeching from the rooftops.

I've worn these on different shapes and they adapt well if you're interested in having a more personal gargoyle ;)

These are ONLY available at my booth at the fantasy faire and I will be taking them down afterwards. Will we ever see them again? I don't know. Stone can be very resilient to change.

Also I'm a butthead and I failed to mention that Zarabella Ming made some really excellent poses to go with the gargoyles, and they are also available at this location.

No comments: