Monday, July 9, 2012

Nomine Nephilim

First and foremost, a deep and heartfelt thank you to every single one of you. For any donation, for any purchase, for any and ALL the help I received in getting set up with a new computer. I love you madly. I am indeed up and running again, and have been scrambling like crazy to get everything together and make you something new.

And with that, I present you with what will be the final line of non-fantasy skins from Nomine. This will be my final base, and no further will be created. The male skins will be getting the same treatment before I finally retire from the world of non-fantasy skins. I will continue to make clothing, accessories, and fantasy skins. 

The Nephilim line was created specifically for the pale market, and includes six skin tones ranging from almost completely white to a moderate tan. Each set has 9 different sets of makeup that accompany it. The body shading, tones, and face have been significantly changed and improved upon from the Papillon line, I encourage you to come and try them. 

Each skin comes with a nude or clean no-makeup version, the accompanying makeup skin, two sets of cleavage options, and of course the ad picture.

Thank you all again, so very much, and I hope to see you at Nomine. <3

























No comments: