Friday, January 14, 2011

The Power of Ron Perlman Compels you


Looking to outfit a new alt? Need a clean start? Just love MASSIVE SALES? Get your butt on over to Nomine.

So I'm having a sale for the next two weeks. On everything. EVERYTHING. Speciality skins, normal skins, clothes, every single thing in the store is 100L. I haven't made you anything new in a couple weeks, I apologize. I do try to keep these things up. But Kala and I are making avatars for you for valentines day, demony love things and you will love them some good, and we have been really really busy.

Plus I'm redoing the sim, my daugter nearly broke her foot and I'm redoing the male skins to be up to par with the new Papillon line. My massively overworked loss is your gain! Plus, to quote cage the elephant - I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, ain't nothin' in this world for free. Times are hard, yo. So come help me out and I'll help you out, dawg. We now return you to your regularly scheduled whiteness.

The power of Ron Perlman compels you.

You cannot tell Ron no.

ps. - the reverend is going to be djing tonight at the church, if you're interested you should totally look up the Auspicious Inedibles group and join so you can go listen to him be all weird over the stream.












Kala and I made a tumblr. It's hilarious.
http://fuckyeahronperlman.tumblr.com

No comments: