Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sacrificial Hideousness and Bruce Springsteen

Whoohoo! Munch made stuff this week.

Munch made eight versions of the most hideous pants ever. No really. When you look at these pictures you will be like - omg, those are some ugly pants. You are gonna love them some good. Whee! They come in all possible layers with three waist heights and matching hideous prim attachments.


But that's not all! Oh no, there's still more, and I swear it's less appalling than those shorts.
I made two random dressy things too. One is a ritual gown in case you need it for spooky sacrificial spookiness, like killing black lambs or...something. I've said too much.

On the flipside, in case you wanted to get married in something white with a little asian flair, I made another gown that is good for sacrificing WHITE lambs for....something.... It comes in all layers with four versions of the corset. The green isn't shown. I don't know why. Forgive me.

And THEN, just in case you wanted to sit on your porch listening to Bruce Springsteen or maybe John Cougar Mellencamp, drinking a slightly alchoholic lemonade, I made some pink and white dresses. They go really well with Apatia Hammerer's lazy sweater, so if you buy one, you have to go to her store and buy those sweaters. You really do.


That is all. I will leave you to your own insanity now. Love Munch

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nomine/122/143/306/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/munchflower/

No comments: